Which Faber Chimney is Best: Top Faber Chimney
Over the years, chimneys have brought in quite a revolution in kitchen technology and appliances and still go on to do so to the extent that now we cannot think about a kitchen without one.
However, the Faber chimney holds a special place in kitchen chimneys because of its widespread popularity over the years. Faber chimneys have gained people’s reliance because of reasons like their durable systems, advanced features to cater to all needs, almost zero or low maintenance needs and most importantly, their affordable price rates. This makes it all the more difficult to choose from top quality Faber chimneys available in the online market.
1. Faber 60 cm 1200 m³/hr Curved Glass, Autoclean Chimney
This model of the Faber chimney is named the HOOD Everest. As the name suggests, it is a giant of kitchen chimneys with features like curved glass, touch control, and auto-clean, making this kitchen chimney one among the top-tier chimneys launched by Faber. The rest of the features are:
- Type: Curved glass, Wall mounted, Heat Auto-Clean chamber Material type: Black finish with curved glass : Colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr(For kitchen size from 100 to 200 sqft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cmsq.
- Control Type: Touch and Gesture | Max noise(dB): 58 | Lamp – LED 2 x1.5 watt
- Heat Auto-Clean Technology with Oil collector.
2. Faber 60 cm 6-way Silent Suction, 1250 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney
Also a part of the Faber HOOD Everest range, the Faber 60 cm 6-way Silent Suction is the world’s only 6-way suction chimney, scooping out smoke faster than ever. Apart from that, this Faber chimney guarantees you the cleanest kitchen, assuring safety around pollutants and toxic gases, as its tornadic triangular silent suction technology removes all and keeps the air clean.
- Type: Curved glass, Wall mounted, 3 Way Suction Chimney, Hear Auto clean, Colour: Black, Control: Touch & Gesture
- Made in India || Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys). Noise level: 68 dB (A)
- Suction Capacity: 1250 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sq ft and heavy frying/grilling)
- This chimney comes with Filter-less technology that ensures powerful suction capacity. It draws in the unhealthy smoke and oily fumes more efficiently and keeps your kitchen smoke free.
3. Faber 90 cm 1200 m³/HR Auto-Clean Straight Glass Kitchen Chimney
A smart compromise between both the above chimneys is the Faber 90 cm 1200 m³/HR Auto-Clean Straight Glass Kitchen Chimney if you’re looking for an affordable one with comparably smart features, like:
- Size: 90 cm (3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Chimney comes with a 1 Baffle filter, which is economical and requires less cleaning.
- Control Type: 3 Speed touch control | Max noise(dB): 58
- Type: straight Glass, Wall Mounted, Heat Auto Clean with Oil Collector | Colour: Black
It is certainly a difficult choice to choose a kitchen chimney from this extensive range provided by Faber, where every other option is a smart choice. Still, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store can help you solve the problem and bring home the best chimney online, providing you with a handful to choose from, along with exciting offers and amazing rates. So, without thinking twice, walk into your nearest Bajaj Finserv EMI Store now or browse online and order from home.